Get Serious Haircare & Protection with ApHogee

I commit the 3 worst haircare rules every day:

1. I wash my hair every day
2. I bleach it Gwen Stefani blonde so really, it's the texture of hay
3. I blow dry it every day (if you saw what it looks like "naturally," you'd never speak to me again!)

So you can imagine how relieved I was to find ApHogee's Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor.

It addresses all my hair issues - cuticle damage (check), brittle hair (double check) and breakage (oh yeah, check) - all in 2 minutes.

It also works if you swim and have chlorine-logged locks.

I like that it works while I'm in the shower (I love efficiency) and that the concentrated blend of keratin amino acids, botanical oils, and vitamins gets my hair back to normal with just one treatment.

The added bonus? It soothes my irritated scalp (all that bleach and heat has done a number on my noggin).

So I look and feel better, all in 2 minutes flat.

Check out the rest of the ApHogee line and get your hair back to its gorgeous, lustrous self!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.