Make the Switch to Glastor Glass Storage Containers

We always have leftovers in the fridge.

I like to cook as if I'm cooking for 10 instead of 2, so there's always something in there. It doesn't tend to stick around for long, mind you, but we do tend to go through a ton of plastic containers.

And that's what I'm here to talk about today.

I am sick of buying plastic container after plastic container, for all of the following reasons:

It's expensive, they stain, eventually the lids don't work, they contribute to landfills and they can't be good for you.

So I went in search of a solution and I found it all in Glastor Glass Storage Containers!

I got the Glastor Square Gift Set, which comes with 4 containers - 1 17-oz, 1 34-oz, 1 64-oz and 1 112-oz, with 4 corresponding BPA-free lids. The lids have an airtight silicone seal and snap-to-lock, so that you know you're sealing in the freshness.

The containers are oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe, so you can take them from freezer to oven and serve dinner - all in one container, saving yourself doing a ton of dishes!

I love that they are glass, but lightweight, which means I can handle them with my carpal tunnel hands. And they nest, so they actually fit in our tiny little kitchen.

And at only $39.95, it's a great deal. See, you are not only getting containers for leftovers, but baking dishes as well. And you won't have to worry about replacing them or having them stain.

In other words, they are amazing.

Get a set for yourself and one for your friends and family (It's great gift that you know that they will use!). You'll love what a difference it makes.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.