It's High Time You Got Bread & Butter Skincare's Summer Kit!

I wrote about Bread & Butter Skincare's Winter Kit back in December, and I'm here to remind you to get their Summer Kit.

This Canadian line is made for men, so while I do leave it in the bathroom cabinet for my fella to use, I have been using it too.

I know, I know. I can't help it! It is such a great system - not only does it work, it's so low maintenance. Which is perfect in this heat, right?

In the kit, you'll get 2 Daily Face Cleansers, 2 Daily SPF 15 Face Moisturizer (great way to get the fellas to protect their skin - mine refuses to put sunscreen on before leaving the house!), and 1 Daily Shave Gel. The ingredients are non-irritating and there is no fragrance added so that he doesn't have to worry about smelly all uh, girly.

I love that it's so easy to use and all products in the Summer Kit are carry-on approved so your fella can throw it in his luggage and be done with it.

Which we both know is exactly how he packs, no matter what the occasion.

Bread & Butter has made it easy in EVERY respect - you use the kit all season and then switch to the Winter Kit come December. You order your subscription online, pay once and receive 2 seasonal kits.

B-r-i-l-l-i-a-n-t.

Get your kit now. For you or your fella.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.