Spend the Summer in Comfort, Thanks to Spare Soles!

I don't know about you, but once summer comes, I can't get enough of towering wedges, strappy sandals and heels that have me ready to topple over at any minute.

That's why I keep my Spare Soles close at hand.

There are many designs to choose from, but being a city gal, the perfect pair for me is most definitely Metro.

These portable, foldable take anywhere soft ballet flats come in their wristlet, so you can bring 'em to the wedding next weekend where you are going to have to wear brand new, hard as rock shoes from 10 am until probably at least 2 am. Or take them with you to the airport - with those 3 layovers, you're going to want to be uber comfortable!

The wristlet turns into a sweet tote, so you can stash your other shoes with ease. Nice touch, don't you think?

I walk everywhere, so I like the Metro because you can actually wear it instead of your usual painful shoes. The durable thick soles mean you can walk the city streets and because the soles are waterproof and skid-resistant, you can walk comfortably no matter what the weather!

I like the leather-like, metallic upper - cute and fashionable - but really because of the elastic back and soft material, your feet feel good. Instantly. No breaking them in or having that awful soreness from hard edges and spots.

And with 4 sizes and 3 colours, you can get 'em to match your entire summer wardrobe! (I got mine in Bronze. Mmm!)

Shop now and be comfortable for the first summer you can remember.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.