Pamper Mom with LaRocca Skincare - It Has Actual 24K Gold In It!

I have to admit that I was skeptical when I found out that there are creams made with diamonds, gold and other like expensive ingredients. I thought it was a gimmick.

Having tried LaRocca Skincare, created by Laura DeLuisa LaRocca (co-founder of the iconic brand DuWop Cosmetics), and made with real 24K gold, I see that this is the real deal.

See, Laura investigated the natural healing properties of 24K Gold when she experienced total kidney failure. She " made it her mission to create a collection of age-defying potions that utilize the power of gold while promoting a better environment."

I saw first hand the incredible difference it made to my skin with the 24K Gold Eye Cream:

I had two containers of them in the bathroom cabinet. Every morning I would grab the eye cream and daub a little under my eyes, hoping that some miracle would come along and take the bags away from yet another late night at a restaurant or at the computer, working to deadline. Then, because I take off my glasses to put on creams and makeup, I would take the other one, thinking it was face moisturizer (my thumb would cover the "eye" part, so I thought it was face cream), and smooth it all over my skin. For about 10 days I did this before seeing it with my glasses on one day. But during those 10 days, I look vibrant and youthful and I had this golden glow that actually caused a couple of strangers to stop me on the street and in a store to tell me what beautiful skin I had.

Thanks to ingredients like Cellular Gold Complex, Green Tea Extract and Vitamins C & E , Witch Hazel and Chamomile Extract, not only did I take care of those puff bags under my eyes, I had given myself beautiful skin - all with a little eye cream! Now that's a powerful product!

I know the importance of exfoliating, but I've never felt so amazing, smothering my face in the shimmery 24K Gold Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser. Talk about luxurious!

It's actually gentle enough to use everyday (which I don't think I've ever heard before with an exfoliator) and I love the fact that it not only gets rid of dry, dull skin, but moisturizes and stimulates collagen growth, so you get smoother, firmer skin - all before even applying any creams!

And the 24K Cocoa Gold Vitamin Mask is the perfect pampering tool for the end of the week or a busy workday.

Formulated with LaRocca's exclusive Cellular Gold Complex to stimulate cell regeneration, this mask "delivers anti-oxidants and active ingredients to the skin's deepest layer for supreme results. It is specifically formulated to detoxify and purify, hydrate and rejuvenate, tighten and brighten your skin."

So get into comfy clothes, put your feet up, grab a magazine, book or throw on a movie and just let the mask do its thing. You can finally relax and after about 20 minutes, just wash off the mask and look at your beautiful self.

It's such a nice thing to be able to do something for yourself and see results right away.

And how well does it work? For one of only a handful of times in my life, I went out to the store without a stitch of makeup on. My skin was so aglow and even and beautiful and well, completely unlike my "usual" skin.

That's what a call a miracle product.

Find A LaRocca Skincare near you or buy online.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.