Discover the New MiracleBind Notebooks & Planners from Blueline

I have been using Blueline notebooks and planners for as long as I can remember.

So I was excited about their new MiracleBind Collection, which allows papers to be removed, repositioned and reinserted!

I got a wicked MiracleBind Notebook that is really the perfect notebook for whatever you may do (or write).

It has a hard, sturdy black cover, which means I can toss it in my bag and no matter how much I get jostled on the train or street, my notes will stay crisp and neat (not my handwriting so much as the pages). And with 150 repositionable micro-perforated pages (recycled paper with a minimum of 30% post-consumer materials) you can journal to your heart's content and then organize as you wish later (so that it all makes perfect sense) or you can compartmentalize your notes under different subjects (and you'll want to take advantage of the cool self-adhesive tabs and index sheet that's included).

What is so ingenious about this system is that you don't always take notes or write down ideas in a logical order. The MiracleBind System allows you to organize yourself no matter what you write down and when.

Doesn't that just rock your world?!

And if that's not enough, included are repositionable telephone/address pages and a repositionable vinyl storage pocket, so you can keep on top of everything.

Finally.

So whether you are a chef, space planner or daydreamer, the Blueline MiracleBind Collection will help you not only store, but organize your thoughts!

There are 3 sizes available and be sure to check out the daily, weekly & monthly planners, as well as notebook and telephone/address refill pages too!

I heart Blueline bigtime. I think you will too!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.