Supple, Nourished Skin Can Be Yours With Eight Body Moisture

Now that it's March it feels like spring is getting closer after all.

But try telling that to my dry winter skin. It's having none of that.

That's why I am thrilled to have found eight body moisture.

Founder Vicki Weaver-Payne battled dry skin, as did her mom, who developed the formula after working during World War II and seeing what it did to her skin.

Vicki says:

"I tried lotions from some of the best spas and hotels in the United States; for example, The Ritz Carlton, The Four Seasons, The Biltmore, The Broadmoor, The Phoenician, The Princess, and La Costa. I even shopped the aisles of Target and Wal-Mart. NOTHING, NOTHING was as good as what my Mom was producing at her own kitchen sink.

After perfecting this formula for twelve years, it is now available to all women who suffer from dry, itchy skin. My product eight is fortified with essential oils and natural ingredients, such as Aloe Vera Gel, Emu Oil, Monoi Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin E Oil, and Jojoba Oil, among other ingredients.

Try it! eight will leave your skin supple and moist–waiting to be touched."

And she's right.

A great way to begin is with eight's dry skin brush body treatment.

This is an age old remedy that does everything from tightening skin, reducing cellulite and even helps digestion! And you won't need a cup of coffee to wake up after this exhilarating practice!

If that's a little too rough for your skin, I'd recommend eight sugar body scrub. It removes all that dead, dry skin of yours with 98% natural ingredients and leaves a soft, beautiful layer. That Ginger Lime scent is as invigorating as the exfoliation!

For every day, I am loving the creme body wash. It feels like liquid cashmere on your skin. You'll feel clean and cleansed and yet pampered. That's the perfect way to start the day, isn't it?

And while many products boast that their body moisturizer works, eight's delivers nourishing hydrating care like you wouldn't believe. It sinks into your skin, but the feeling of suppleness and moisture stays with you all day. It's my anti-winter layer and I absolutely love it. And I got in Lavender, which helps calms me before my workday (I need all the help I can get!).

And in case all of that's not enough to sway you, 5% of your purchase goes to the American Heart Association.

Shop eight body moisture and make "winter skin" a thing of the past.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.