Get All The Benefits of Wine With Embodi Juices!

8:00 am

Look, I'm going to be honest here - I loooooooove wine. Red wine, actually.

And thankfully, studies show that a glass a few times a week can do a woman's body good. So not only taste it taste absolutely divine, but it is full of antioxidants that can protect you against disease.

But as I get older, I find I sometimes have wine headaches. Even just from one glass.

So when I heard about Embodi, I was thrilled to learn that I can still reap the health benefits of having the one, without having to endure a headache or other side effects of alcohol.

These wonderful all-natural juices that been "specially formulated to capture the healthiest parts of the red wine grape and leave the alcohol behind." And one Embodi bottle contains the same of antioxidants found in red wine.

Of course the health benefits found in red wine grapes are enormous - longer life, prevention of cancer, weight loss even... It's pretty powerful stuff.

So while I still occasionally have a glass of red now and again, I am happy to have a healthy alternative to turn to. And lucky for me, it comes in 3 strong delicious flavours - Tropical Revival, Berry Renewal and Citrus Resurgence.

Now I'm working on pairing them with dinner courses - Ooh, I love a new food challenge.

Get your own Embodi Juices and drink up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like me on Facebook