Dress Up More Than Just Salads with Wafu Japanese Vinaigrettes!

8:00 am

I don't know if I've told you this before, but I have a salad just about every day.

And it's been that way for the last 20-25 years or so.

I don't eat it to be thin (I am not) or to act like I don't eat meat (I do - tons). I just love it. Absolutely love it.

I used to grab raw veg as my Mom sliced them for dinner as a kid - it's the crunch factor and fresh taste that I guess I can't get enough of.

So I go through a lot of salad dressing (Cosmo our cat now asks for it). But the supermarket brands are so boring - I've been waiting for decades for new flavours to appear.

That's why I was so excited to discover Wafu Japanese Vinaigrettes!

Wafu Original delivers a fresh toasted sesame oil taste that always pleases (there is a Light version which has 43% less fat) and their Ginger Carrot is exhilarating.

But don't think these are for salads alone: I have marinated salmon, tossed shrimp and scallops and marinated pork, chicken and beef with them! Wafu has created recipes that you can use to perk things up in the kitchen, or create your own versions.

So whether you've prepared a big bowl of salad for yourself (and your cat, apparently...) or you want to create a dish that wows the crowd tonight at dinner, get Wafu Japanese Vinaigrettes.

You Might Also Like


Like me on Facebook