Get a Hot Gear Bag and Ski With Dry Boots This Winter!

Okay, I know you don't want to hear this, but now that it's November, that means that the snow is not far away.

But for those of us who ski, snowboard, skate and toboggan, that's not such a bad thing.

What sucks is having cold wet ski boots as you ascend to the top of the hill. What sucks is starting your day off without dry, comfortable and warm boots.

That's what you've got to get the Bode Miller Signature Single '09 Hot Gear Bag. Not only is this a necessity if you ski, but imagine what an awesome present it will make this holiday season.

This bag has it all - three temperature settings: warm, dry and hot - so that after a long day on the slopes, you can be sure to wake up to warm, dry boots and hit those hills again in sheer comfort. There is also a convenient glove/sock drying pocket, which is awfully ingenious, don't you think? Should you have a helmet or want to pack in some extra clothes, there's a pocket for that too. And a goggle compartment makes sure you know where they are at all times.

There are backpack straps if you prefer to carry it on you, or what I like to do, is put it on top of my rolling luggage (using a luggage strap attached) so that I can just tote everything using one hand.

And in case you are worried about your valuables or just like the idea of extra security, there is a locking system located in the backpack straps' pocket. Just think, now you've got your own little portable locker, which will come in handy, if you don't want to take your phone, keys, wallet, etc. onto the hill with you.

Oh, and let's not forget one of the best features of the bag - it looks damn fine and comes in red and black (I got it in red)!

I like that it is small enough for me to carry without fuss and yet it holds everything I need. I like how well-crafted and cushy it is, with thick material making it durable and long-lasting, which you're going to need when you're lugging all your gear back and forth to the chalet, etc. I like that it's deeply padded - you can see how protected your gear is. I like that it is designed like a racing accessory, which makes me feel like a much better skier than I am.

And I like that I can always count on having warm, dry boots.

What do you think of sneaking your bra in there so that it's warm when you put it on in the morning? Is that crazy? Perhaps...

Get yourself a Hot Gear Bag (there's a ton to choose from!) and enjoy the winter for once.

I know I'm going to, thanks to my awesome new bag!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.