Transform Your Skin with Somme Institute's 5-Step Regimen!

Normally, I am not a fan of multiple step skincare systems.

My perception is that they take a long time and a lot of effort and the last thing I want to be doing first thing in the morning is spending a lot of time in front of the mirror.

However, all of that changed once I used Somme Institute's 5-Step Regimen.

And it's all thanks to the simple use of coloured dots.

See, normally with a system that requires you to use more than one product, you have to read and reread the instructions on the bottles and jars - do you use the toner before or after the cleanser? I think it's a pain.

But Somme Institute was smart in implementing the coloured dots system. They give you a legend with the coloured dots arranged in the order that you use them. The 5-Step Regimen
includes:

Step 1 - Blue - Nourishing Cleanser
Step 2 - Purple - Transport
Step 3 - Orange - Serum
Step 4 - Green - A-Bomb
Step 5 - Pink - Double Defense | SPF 30+

It is so easy to follow and I got into the rhythm of it in no time. And the best part? This skincare system transforms your skin into the supple, youthful skin that you had long ago!

Somme created an exclusive Molecular Dispersion Technology 5 [MDT5], which is a formulation of 5 highly-engineered vitamins (A, B3, B5, C and E) that are highly concentrated and shown to not clog pores.

What I love about it is that everything feels and smells good. It is actually a pleasure to cleanse and moisturize your skin in the morning and before bed. And the results are phenomenal. While using this system, my skin was renewed and I looked like I'd had the best sleep of my life (I most certainly had not). The difference was so notable that shopkeepers told me what beautiful skin I had.

And it's never felt softer than with Somme Institute's 5-Step Regimen.

So not only does it look good, but it feels good too.

And for me, that makes it an exceptional line that I will forever cherish, use and spread the word about.

Try it and see for yourself.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.