Make Stand Out Meals with All Spice Cafe Gourmet Hot Sauces!

8:00 am

Want to make spicy fare that stands out from all the rest? All you need are All Spice Cafe Gourmet Hot Sauces!

What's amazing about these award-winning sauces is that you don't have to add anything else to them- they are bold, so they are indeed spicy and the flavours that build and develop as you eat (unlike those cheap ones that just make your eyes and nose run and have no flavour).

I used Chipotle Garlic on our steaks. I coated them a couple of hours before cooking and I've gotta say, they were better than many steaks we've had in restaurants. The blend of chipotle, garlic and cayenney made for juicy, smoky and spicy meat. Mmm!

The Cayenne Habernero Sauce is super hot, which is why it's often used on wings, but I dressed a meatloaf with it - oh my goodness was it amazing. I am tempted to call this my "meatloaf secret ingredient" from now on!

The most surprising one for me was the Caribbean Spice Sauce. I say surprising because it was so unusual and flavourful that despite the kick of heat, I could not stop eating the wings I'd doused with it! The blend of jerk seasonings like allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, garlic and onion really make a potent but beautiful statement and really could be used with just about any meats seafood, or vegetables.

All Spice Cafe Gourmet Hot Sauces really are a notch above the rest. All you need is to pour these over whatever you've got going in the fridge and you're guaranteed to have a memorable meal!

You Might Also Like


Like me on Facebook