Get the Right Equipment for the Job with RadaPro, Victorinox Swiss Army & HC Colour

7:30 am

I am always looking for solutions to do things faster, better, stronger... sorry Kanye, but it's true!

After all, we only have so many hours in the day and I want to spend a lot of those with fmaily, friends and doing the things I love.

So I've sussed out some amazing products that allow you to do what you need to do in as little time as possible - and have some fun while you're at it!

**Get a Professional Manicure at Home with the RadaPro Nail Station**

Usually when I do my nails, it's beside my laptop on my tiny little desk. There is a small space between my computer and my planner and I squeeze my hand in between the two. And with my toes, I literally bend over in my office chair and do them in a kind of haphazard downward dog pose. It's not very elegant, let me tell you.

That's what I love about the RadaPro Nail Station - it's like having a salon setup in your very own home!

And you can do your nails comfortably for once, thanks to a hand/foot support stand that comes with 100% cotton slip covers.

Ahhh, that's much better!

And not only will you have all of your supplies easily at hand with this little caddy complete with accessory tray, but there a pump bottle for polish remover (just like the pros use!) and the polish holder can be moved to any position (or detached if you wish), making doing your nails at home a complete dream.

**Carry Your Items Safely & Effortlessly with Victorinox Swiss Army's Teardrop Mono Sling**

Victorinox Swiss Army is celebrating it's 125th year in business. The brand has come along way since the introduction of the Swiss Army knife in 1909 - now it includes fragrances, cutlery, clothing and my favourite, durable travel gear that also looks great.

The company has created an Anniversary collection of travel and lifestyle accessories that offer
"unmatched protection, superior organization, packing efficiencies and security solutions. Having essential accessories is about having the right tool for the task at hand."

And the Teardrop Mono Sling is a perfect example of that.

The padded shoulder strap sits comfortably across your body, keeping your hands free and the bag secure. The strap includes an invisible zippered pocked so that you can keep your cellphone, mp3 player or money and ID safe and secure. There is also a front zippered pocket and another pocket so that you've got easy access to the things you need when you need them.

The back is soft to the touch and also padded, ensuring that your bag is comfortable at all times - crucial not only in your very busy day-to-day life, but especially when you're traveling.

The main compartment is big enough for your wallet, phone, keys (a key fob has been thoughtfully added, so no more scrounging), a paperback and notebook and there's a loop at the top should you want to take it off and carry it (like through customs, etc.).

In other words, it's been designed to make your life easier, to carry what you need with you without imposing itself upon you.

Which is exactly what we've needed this whole time (and it comes in 3 classy colours).

Happy Anniversary, indeed!

**Get Salon Highlights at Home with the HC Colour Fantasies Kit**

I have been colouring my hair outta boxes and bottles since I was 13. A long, long time ago.

And what I've learned is all of that time is go for the quality product each and every time because you will pleased with the results.

And that's what I like about the HC Colour Fantasies Kit - it gives you the results you'd get at the salon, but without the exorbitant price, time or hassle that comes with going to your hairdresser.

And of course, the ease of use, because Lord knows I'm no expert when it comes to trying to pretty myself up. This "mistake-proof kit" has everything you need to highlight your hair professionally:

- a patented highlighting tool (it looks strange, but it works!)
- applicator tips
- colour solution
- colour cream
- bleach booster
- pintail comb
- HC Colour Locking Cleanser and Conditioner
- protective cape
- gloves
- hair clips
- instructional styling guide

And basically, you follow the instructions, colour only the strands that you want to and wash and rinse to reveal a whole new you.

It really is that simple.

And at only $29.95, it's damn affordable too!

You Might Also Like


Like me on Facebook