Get Stunning Results with PIXI by Petra Makeup!

These days, I want to look glam without having to spend too much time in front of the mirror.

I know it's a lot to ask for, but I can't help it. I want to be able to spend the day writing and then hop downtown to a luxe dinner with my fella or an evening out with my best friend. I want to be able to go from daytime to nighttime without too much fuss.

I found it all in PIXI by Petra!

Swedish makeup artists Petra Strand founded the company with her 2 beauty expert sisters 10 years ago. Their goal? To make multipurpose products that are formulated with top-quality, natural, beneficial ingredients.

Take the Illuminating Tint and Conceal, for example. I love the little rays of light that it creates with its gentle shimmer! And with the matching concealer in the cap and a good shot of moisturizer, this really is an all-in-one, throw-it-in-your-purse-and-get-on-with-your-day kind of thing.

It goes on light and stays put so you can look beautiful all day and not have to retouch a thing.

Phew!

Oh, and it gets better. It's got SPF 20, so you're protected, and there's vitamins and other beneficial ingredients in both the concealer and tint, so you're pampering your skin all the while.

See why it's my go-to makeup?

I like the Eye Beauty Kit idea because each kit contains 8 shades that are made to compliment, contrast and contour your eye. That means that I can glide the silky powder on without worrying about looking too garish or clubby. And whether you use it wet or dry, it doesn't crease. There are different colour sets to choose from. I got No. 14 Bittersweet Cacao which offers nice neutrals and nothing too disco-y.

And the Lip Booster is great fun! Not only does it look good, it smells faintly of candy floss, which makes me think of the Ex (Candian National Exhibition), which makes me think of fun, food and family, which is nice.

And though you might not notice when it first goes on, Lip Booster delivers really great, intense moisture, which is so rare in a gloss, don't you think? According to the company it improves lip fullness 40%, decreases lines 30% and improves lip moisture 60%, and while I can't attest to the exact numbers, my lips are plump, shiny and moist without the stinging or pain of most plumpers.

And these are just 3 of the many PIXI by Petra products available at Pixibeauty.com, Target.com and Target stores across the nation.

Go get 'em and start looking glam without any of the work.

Yes, it is finally possible!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.