Revolutionary Products That Really, Really Work From Nectar of the Gods, Gilden Tree and Whiter Image!

Are you looking for products that not only work, but target certain areas?

Are you tired of living with your lackluster hair, dry heels and yellowy teeth?

Well, get ready for an instant makeover, because these products work and they work fast!

You're going to look like a brand new you - as soon as tomorrow - so get started now!

Nectar of the Gods

I first came across Nectar of the Gods in a book where celebrities were talking about their go-to beauty products and someone (I seem to remember it being Christina Applegate, but I could be wrong) touted not only how well it worked but how amazing it smelled.

I wanted to see for myself.

As far as the scent goes, I can't believe how good it smells - it's like they have bottled the essence of a sunny, sandy beach, suntan lotion and all! Just think, you'll be able to extend the feelings of summer well into fall and winter with this scent. Isn't that a nice thought?

Nectar of the Gods can be used in a number of ways - as a deep-treatment conditioner, colour sealer, leave-in condition, detangler, and for frizz and heat prevention.

The indigo spray bottle holds ingredients that your current products don't, such as Propylene Gycol, SD 39, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laurylmyristil, Myristil and Linaool. These help to remove the buildup, then thicken, condition, moisturize your hair and remove any static. According to NOTG, the product "does actually penetrate the hair. Our special formula contains quality ingredients for actual restorations. Leaves no residue! After the next shampoo the hair will show actual repair."

Not only do a few sprays do all of this (just leave on for 3 minutes before rinsing, or leave on for thick or coarse hair), but it also somehow manages to reduce drying and blow drying time.

So now your hair looks and smells amazing and you're outta the house minutes earlier.

'Nuff said.

Gilden Tree Nourishing Foot Cream

My poor feet are always looking pretty ragged between the insane amount of walking I do and the pretty, but often painful shoes I cram my tootsies into.

I can scrub and soak and moisturize them, but usually they don't look - or feel - much better.

Until I tried Gilden Tree Nourishing Foot Cream.

Of course I wasn't expecting a miracle cream. In fact, I just thought I would get the same results as always - a minimal improvement.

Instead what I got was a complete revamping of my cracked, blistered, tired, worn feet. Gilden Tree Nourishing Foot Cream has aloe vera gel, jojoba oil, shea butter, vitamin E oil and comfrey extract that sink into your feet and somehow plump your skin right before your eyes. Not only do they look better, but they are suddenly soft and supple.

It is truly a miracle product and after decades of ravaged feet, I could get used to this.

Slinky, strappy sandals, here I come...

Whiter Image: toGo Whitening Pen

For years, I used a drugstore teeth whitening product. It worked for awhile and then it didn't.

Ack. What an awful thing to discover.

So I went in search for something that would give me great results quickly.

And that's when I found Whiter Image: toGo Whitening Pen.

This portable pen is slim enough that you can slip into your bag or keep on the bathroom counter and it's pretty too - the silver casing makes it look tres luxe!

I love it's ease of use - just click the pen until the whitening gelreaches the soft bristles. Then apply a thin layer onto your teeth, keeping your mouth in a smile position for 30 seconds while the product quickly activates.

I put it on before I have a shower in the morning and then I rinse when I get out - instant white teeth.

And I know it's really working because people keep complimenting me on how white my teeth are. It's quite a rush!

With maximum strength, proprietary 9% hydrogen peroxide gel, it goes to work quickly and effectively, even on sensitive teeth, and you get over 60 applications with just one pen. That's 2 months worth of white teeth, without fussing with those whitening strips and trays (I can't use either - they are so uncomfortable!).

I love my Whiter Image: toGo Whitening Pen.

You should see how much I smile now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.