Must Have Shoes Is Absolute Heaven!

Every summer I have become used the the bleeding.

See, the way I've seen it up until now is that each new pair of sandals means breaking them in, causing blisters, searing pain and hobbling around for weeks until they soften up and finally become a part of me.

That is, until next summer, when I go through the whole thing again.

Not with Must Have Shoes.

Soft, buttery leathers and comfy jute and cork are just a few of the materials you'll come across at this heavenly site.

And what makes Must Have Shoes so amazing is that not only are their shoes comfortable, but they have got the most incredible designs that completely stand out from what your current store is offering. So you get sexy, fashion-forward shoes that you can actually wear for more than 2 hours!

I like that you can shop by designer or by category. It makes it's so easy to get what you're looking for - Want Black Leather Boots for Fall? Done! Want Strappy Thong Sandals for that beach party in 2 weeks? Done!

Shopping for shoes has never been simpler.

And for me, never more inspiring.

I absolutely love the wicked designs available here! I swooned for hours perusing the site - Poetic Licence Romance are a totally fun option for the office, Irregular Choice are the most playful boots I've ever seen and Madeline Beatrice are both affordable and a perfect accessory for Fall.

And I'm putting Irregular Choice in Navy and Turquoise on my wish list because these shoes are extraordinary. I mean, this is high fashion right here for less than $150 dollars!

I can attest to the beauty and comfort of these puppies because I got a few choices for summer:

Nicole Perfect in Canary are one of those shoes that makes you utter, "Ahh," as soon as you slip them on. The supple, soft leather is gentle and supportive. The look of the crinkle metallic leather juxtaposed with matte leather is edgy without being gaudy. And the suede lining and rubber sole and 1 1/2" platform, 3" wedge heel give you the comfort you want without sacrificing style one bit.

And not one blister to speak of - even after 2 weeks of walking, dancing and sashaying my way through the city with these babies!

And a shoe after my own heart, Apepazza Rhoslyn in Royal Blue are one of those show-stopping, women grabbing your arm asking, "Where did you get those," kind of shoes.

Despite the 4 1/2" cork wedge heel (including platform height), these towering beauties are incredibly comfortable thanks to soft and luxurious metallic boa print imported Italian leather on top and lined in satin. Even the buckle doesn't rub and the straps are stretchy and soft.

This is what Hollywood stars must feel like.

I have worn a lot of great shoes in my day, but not greater than what I've found at Must Have Shoes.

Fashionable and comfortable? Up until now, I thought it was a myth.

These are simply the best.

Now go get yourself some.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.