Fresh & Glowing Skin is Easy, Thanks to dermaglow!

Because of my hectic lifestyle, the toxins in the air and the continuous products that I am testing on my skin, my face can get a little rough around the edges at times.

I've heard people raving madly about the incredible results after using dermaglow for years now, and now after trying them myself, I see why.

The dermaglow NUVECTIN line of anti-aging skin care products works by "combining skin firming agents, hydrators and skin eleasticizers with the most exciting anti-aging discovery of the decade - the power of peptides."

What this means for you is that those fine lines, wrinkles, bags, dark circles, age spots, rough, dry skin texture and uneven skintone that you thought you had to live with for the rest of your life will now be banished - alongside your fur coats, sun-in and bad-ass boyfriends.

I used Retinol-PX for a number of weeks and found the results to be just as dramatic as people had told me it would be. While it is clinically proven to improve a number of factors of your skin, it is now Stephanie proven as well. My skin suddenly looked younger and more luminous and it felt better too - hydrated and nourished all day long. And both me and my pocketbook appreciate that a little goes a long way - I still have lots left despite using it every morning.

Another product I am psyched about is from the dermaDNA line, which you can learn more about here. Their Cellular Repair Eye Treatment gives you not only instant, but a "long-term" reduction in the appearance of dark circles and puffy under-eye bags. And I didn't believe it until I saw it.

I noticed results right away. After long, sleepless nights of anxiety about my upcoming book launch, meeting hourly deadlines and rapidly trying to finish an almost 500 page book for my food book club, my eyes had certainly seen better days and I was looking pretty haggard - until this miracle treatment came along!

And dermaglow's RADIANCE line offers fantastic facial rejuvenation in many forms. I went with the Microdermabrasion System, which is a 2-step process and is surprisingly gentle (I had envisioned a tomato red and raw face!), yet completely effective.

What is so revolutionary about this system is that it penetrates to the deepest layers of the skin, so you are changing things beneath the surface while the outer layer transforms from blah to oh-my-god! There are lightening and brightening properties built right in, so your skin not only evens out in tone and texture, but it suddenly seems like you are lit from within. And all at a much cheaper price than having it done at an office or spa - which, in these difficult economic times means that you can look good and not break the bank.

dermaglow makes me look younger and better than I really am. I don't mind the lie so much

It's available at Shoppers Drug Mart, PharmaPlus, London Drugs and Save On Foods locations across Canada and at Pharmaprix Jean Coutu, Familiprix and Essaim in Quebec.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.