Protect Your Hair Colour with Arrojo Hair Care Products

I have been a blonde since age 13 and I don't plan on going back to my natural colour any time soon.

So protecting my hair colour is something I look for in my hair care products. I want my lustrous locks to be honey and glossy for as long as possible so that I don't spend my life in the bathroom touching up my roots and striving for that perfect tone between champagne and strawberry.

That's why I'm using ARROJO Color Save Shampoo & Conditioner.

They are gentle enough to use daily, yet lock your colour in and keep it from fading thanks to Reactive Complex P. Essential minerals, oat proteins, silk amino acids and vitamin B5 drench your hair in moisture and keep it from tangling.

And because I've been colouring my hair for so long, the ARROJO Hair Repair Masque sure comes in handy!

This protein-packed wonder deeply conditions my dry, damaged and overprocessed hair. Just apply it to damp hair and leave it on for 10 minutes to let it work it's magic before rinsing, or put it on, wrap your hair in a towel or shower cap and keep it on for 20 minutes for a more intense treatment. I use it once a week to keep my tresses soft and silky.

All 3 of these products have a soothing Linden Blossom fragrance that is such a nice touch.

Chances are, like me, you blow dry or straighten your hair regularly. You should be using ARROJO Thermal Protector that protects your hair from all that damaging heat. You just mist it on before drying or straightening your hair. And it's got a lavender-pear fragrance that is most pleasing.

I might not be a natural blonde, but people think it's my real hair colour. And that's enough for me.

So protecting it is important. See the whole ARROJO line and start treating your hair like it deserves to be treated.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.