Get Petal Fresh With Zuii Certified Organic Cosmetics - Produced From Flowers!

First of all, Zuii Cosmetics are made from 100% Certified Organic ingredients and secondly, they are produced from flowers such as organic rose petals, organic chamomile flowers and organic jasmine flowers.

Doesn't that just make your day?

Zuii Certified Organic Cosmetics use floral ingredients, essential oils and vitamins and minerals that not only make you look beautiful, but thanks to being synthetic, petrochemical, paraben, talc, preservative and GM (genetically modified) free, you'll feel good too!

They have a range of exciting products that will make you picture perfect this spring and summer!

Their Certified Organic Flora Mascara is THE single most natural looking mascara I've ever used. It goes on easily and smoothly with no clumps and simply enhances your lashes without leaving you "too made up" looking. Once you try it, it will be all that you want to wear! And it comes in 3 colours, so you can change it up throughout the season.

My friend Jill and I love lip tints because they are so low maintenance - swipe it on and fuggedaboutit. I love how moisturizing and shiny it is, but not at all goopy or sticky. I got one in Frangapani, a delicate, soft pink that goes with everything, but there are a ton of shades to choose from, so go ahead and get a couple. Chances are, you'll become as addicted as Jill and I...

And for lush lipsticks, get yourself some Zuii Certified Organic Flora Lipstick. I love that it is so rich in colour! Soft lips can be yours ladies, due to hits of jojoba, sunflower and aloe vera here. For high drama, I put on Classic Red and for a fresh summer look, I'm wearing Mandarin.

Zuii Certified Organic Cosmetics are now a must-have in my makeup bag!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.