Scrubz All Natural Skincare Products Do Your Body Good!

A little while ago, I wrote about Scrubz All Natural Sugar Body Scrub from Scrubz All Natural Skincare.

Well, I've just tried the Pomberry Zing and I've got to say - hello spring, goodbye winter dry skin! This stuff is amazing and it smells so good.

The other thing you've got to try is Oilz by Scrubz. Made with 6 natural and essential oils, this spray works as an all-in-one moisturizer, massage and bath oil that softens your skin and leaving it smelling fantastic. I got Lavender, which is a scent I love to begin with, but you should see me with this bottle - I'm spritzing and spraying all over the place!

If you want soft skin that smells good, get Scrubz All Natural Skincare.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.