Lily of the Desert, Certified Organic Aloe Vera Skincare & Haircare Nourishes & Conditions

The first time I encountered the healing powers of aloe was at a friend's place.

She and her husband had a warm and cozy apartment that always seemed to be packed with family and friends. One time, I grazed my finger cutting something and she ran over to her aloe plant, plucked off a part of the leaf and rubbed it on my finger. I'd never seen anything like it.

My finger started to heal almost immediately, and by the next morning, it had practically disappeared.

So I know the power of aloe.

Lily of the Desert is the largest certified organic grower and processor of Aloe Vera and they have created Aloesorb, which allows the maximum absorption. So just imagine the good it will do your hair and skin!

Their Aloe 80 Body Wash is made with81% certified organic aloe vera, polysaccharide-rich AloeSorb, natural shea butter, calendula, vitamins A & E, and essential oils of lemon and rosemary. It gives a great clean and you'll feel your skin's softness as soon as you step out of the shower.

To keep that softness going, apply Aloe 80 Hand & Body Lotion. It comes in Citrus or Lavender and hyrdrates and nourishes your skin with natural, healing ingredients.

For your hair, there's Aloe 80 Daily Shampoo & Conditioner. These thick products give your hair the care it so desperately needs and leaves it soft and shiny. I like that they are made for daily use, so you don't experience the usual build up or damage that can come from washing your hair every day (I can't help it).

I have experienced the wonders of aloe first hand and know that it really is a powerful healing property.

So why wouldn't you want to cover yourself head to toe in it?!

Check out all of the Lily of the Desert products and get yourself aloed up. Softer skin and hair is just moments away.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.