Secret's Nature Socks Are Eco-Friendly & Incredibly Comfortable!

Secret has long been a trusted name in hosiery and now they have gone green with their latest collection Secret Nature.

Using everything from soy fibres to coconuts, your feet can now be comfortable, breathable and dry thanks to these exciting new socks!

I got 2 pairs of bamboo fibre socks, which I love as they not only wick away any moisture, they are incredibly soft to the touch. I haven't worn cotton socks for years now, thanks to my discovery of bamboo!

And bamboo is completely biodegradable, so you can feel good about wearing them.

I love that these socks are breathable, not constraining like some designs and that they have a smooth toe so that when I slip on my shoes or boots, there is no discomfort whatsoever.

There are tons of colours, designs and patterns to choose from, including knee high, turn cuff, cuff, crew cut, low-cut and styles such as window pane, cable and rib patterns.

They are available at Sears, The Bay and other retailers.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.