Want to Go Green in 2009? Start with Elemental Certified Organic Skin & Body Care!

I am trying to green my life - everything from the paper at my desk to the skin creams I am using.

It's all of these things that I think add up to big changes.

I recently got the opportunity to try some products from Australia's elemental: Certified Organic Skin Care and I was thrilled with the results.

Designed to "mimic and complement the skin's natural hydrating processes," they are comprised of active plant-based ingredients, which are full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.

They go on soft and smooth and smell exquisite!

To being and end the day, I used Green Tea Cleansing Milk, which despite feeling very gentle, took off all of my makeup with very little effort (Thank goodness, because who has all of that energy?!). My skin felt clean and pampered not only right after cleansing, but all day long.

After cleansing, I applied elemental's Harmony Rose Hip Cream.

What I love about it is that is evened out my skin tone while giving me a vibrant glow. My skin looked fantastic and I hadn't even put my makeup on yet - that's saying a lot, isn't it? And it doesn't just stop there. Antioxidant ingredients go to work on free radicals and help to keep your skin protected from environmental damage.

With ingredients like geranium, lavender, and rose waters, rose hip fruit, coconut and hazelnut oils, your skin is not only soothed and pampered, but smells great.

Sure you could go to the drugstore and get a big bottle of face cream for $10, but do you know what's in there? Go ahead and read the label - not only is it not good for you, but you probably can't pronounce half of them.

I believe that what you put on your body is just as important as what you put into it.

Check out the entire line of elemental products and stock your bathroom cabinet with the "good stuff."

See? It's easy being green.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.