This Is the Most Last Minute Guide That You're Going to Get! But That Doesn't Mean You Can't Go All Out - Get KENZO, Tattooed Steel & Popbeauty!

It's getting down to the wire - do you still having shopping left to do? Here are a few incredible presents to help you along.

Good luck out there!

Warmest wishes and Happy Holidays,

Stephanie

Stephanie Dickison
Publisher & Editor - the knack

Perfume

Last month, I told you how enamoured I am with KENZO Power, their men's perfume. Well, now there's a ladies version - KENZOAMOUR Le Parfum - and I am swooning left and right!

This woody, musky is "recommended for evening wear," though I am wearing it day and night (who says you have to follow the rules?).

The description according to KENZO is "the richness of benzoin balm and amber combines with the softness of frangipani blossom and vanilla," but to me it goes much deeper than that. It is undoubtedly feminine, and evokes rich images of evenings spent tete-a-tete or jet setting to somewhere you've never been and always wanted to go.

That's it - it smells of opportunity and possibilty!

All wrapped up in a woodsy, musk scent that harkens back to a simpler time in the Orient.

God is it gorgeous - and just wait until you see the bottle (designed by design guru Karim Rashid)!

Jewelry/Accessories

Tattooed Steel is the coolest jewelry I've seen in a long time!

Specializing in custom stainless steel jewelry and accessories,artists of all styles and forms showcase their artwork in the collections, making your pieces stand out from the crowd and also, add a little needed edge to that little black dress!

I am loving my Love is a Battlefield Brushed Cuff by Taylor Reeve! It is one of those pieces that I will always treasure and I know that there is no danger of going out and seeing it on one of my girlfriend's. This is pure art, y'all, not a cheap acrylic bangle from Forever 21!

I wear it with everything from jeans and a tee to evening wear. After all, it goes with absolutely everything!

I got a Chad Carothers Inked Voyage Belt Buckle (design seen here on a cuff). I love the tattoo look and feel - and now I've saved myself hundreds of dollars and hours of pain from getting my own! It is a great way to add that bad boy/bad girl feel without having to commit to inking yourself!

And instead of wearing the usual pendant or beaded necklace, add a little raw power with Military Tags. There are so many designs to choose from and this way, you can create your own identity with a design and message instead of going to the mall and getting what the masses are buying!

These are some of the best and original products I've ever come across! Just think how amazed someone will be when you give them Tattooed Steel!

Makeup

Pop Beauty is known for its fun creations and versatile palettes and The Little Black Dress Palette is no exception!

This little wonder is the size of a regular compact except that manages to contain 12 eyeshadows - 4 for the lid, 4 crease shadows and 4 light ones. And that's not all! There's also a creamy lip gloss that goes with everything (natch!) and 2 pretty cheek colours - a light one and a gold illuminator!

How did they jam all of that in this pretty little black book, I don't know, but I'm sure grateful because now I can take it with me to the club, dinner or on vacation - and be absolutely ready for anything, and look good the entire time!

Now if that isn't the best present!

p.s. It also comes in a brown version...

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.