It's Party Season And There's No Better Place To Get Dressed Than Layers Clothing!

Between the parties, events, occasions and gatherings, chances are you don't have enough to wear. Me, I've been wearing the same 3 dresses the last 5 seasons.


So I went looking for three things:


Afforable

Confortable

Great Design and Fit


And I found it all at Layers Clothing!


The Patsy top has the stop and stare factor built right in. The charcoal heather 3/4 length sleeves and top are accentuated by the plum bodice and scoopneck, which truly is so flattering, don't be surprised if people stop and stare. The tucks and gathers, combined with the soft scallop at the chest is both intriguing and makes your breasts look tremendous!


The material is soft, flouncy and PJ-comfortable. You are going to love it. I wear mine all the time and love that it can be paired with jeans, a pencil skirt or smart slacks. It's the best top because it fits any occasion!


And for a completely stunning yet affordable dress, you must try the Louise!


I look like Joan from Mad Men in it. It is simultaneously 50s and right now - a high waist with sexy pleats and nice cut on the hips. It goes past my knees which makes it suitable for both the office and afterwork drinks. The top section has a most flattering high cut on the arm and shoulder and a simple, soft neckline.


So far I have worn it to my friend's birthday dinner, a Christmas celebration with my best friend and last night I wore it out to a very posh interview with 2 television celebrities - and it rocked the room each and every time!


I am now a lifetime fan of Layers Clothing.


Not only are their clothes comfortable, but they are edgy, gorgeous and stylish while remaining a style all their own.


My goal? To have one of everything that they carry.


A girl can dream, can't she?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.