Glow Hawai'i Is Food With Heart, Soul & Healing Powers!

Lately I have been all over the place - emotionally, physically, mentally.

The ups and downs, highs and lows have been monumental and sometimes I've wondered how I've gotten through.

I realize that it's because I have faith - faith that things will work out, faith that somehow we will cobble enough work each month to get by and faith that despite whatever comes my way, I can handle it.

So when I came across ÅŒlelo pa‘a Faith Ogawa's Glow Hawai'i products, where she uses "the unique approach of 'divine inspiration' for meal, event planning, and preparation," I was skeptical, but only for a brief moment.

I can't say why I believed that this woman could put forth healing and light into her food, but I did. Maybe it's because she has faith right in her name or because of the healing winds and waters in Hawaii which make it such a fun, relaxing and restorative place.

Making a tea before bed one evening, I added some Glow Honey. It was the first product I tried and I forgot about it while my fella and I talked on the couch. After a number of sips, I felt a warmth come over me and also from within. This I couldn't but notice!

After my tea, I felt a sense of relaxation that I hadn't felt in months. My deadlines didn't disappear and I still had an early morning meeting awaiting me, but I felt calm and soothed.

That same soothing came with drinking Glow Tea. Blended with lemon grass, peppermint leaf, chamomile flowers, alfalfa leaf, and lemon peel, it does create a kind of heat within that is pleasurable and calming.

I have been using the Glow Salt that is "mined from the pure deep waters of the Pacific Ocean at a depth of 2,500 feet, depth, then is sun-dried in Kona. Hawaiians use salt, a sacred seasoning, in many ceremonies for cleansing purposes."

It's amazing. For a girl who used to sprinkle the salt on without thinking, I know grace my food with this very special (and tasty!) salt and take a moment to pause and reflect.

And for a truly beautiful way to start your day, try Glow Coffee. According to ÅŒlelo pa‘a, it is "an aromatic Kona coffee grown at Kunitake Estate Farms located in Holualoa at 900-1000 ft. elevation, by third generation coffee farmer Ray Kunitake. The land was once owned by Queen Emma and farmed for Hawaiian Royalty. Rich in flavor, well-balanced and with a smooth finish. It was the winner of the 2007 People’s Choice Award at the Kona Coffee Festival."

Doesn't that sound better than something out of a canister from the bulk superstore?

If you're thinking this all sounds a little mystical, it does. But it works. Try it for yourself and see.

Contact ÅŒlelo pa‘a and place your order now. You'll be so glad you did.

All it takes is just a little bit of faith, and what better thing to have at this time of year.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.