Personalize Your Laptop and iPod with Schtickers and Stand Out From the Crowd!

I am thrilled by this whole trend of personalization and giving personality to the things you use everyday like your cellphone and laptop.

Back in high school, I would cover my plain black diaries with photos and images and phrases cut out of magazines. Looking back at those now, you can see what I was about even all the way back then.

So when I found Schtickers, I was thrilled because since getting a new laptop a couple of months ago, I hadn't had a chance to make it my own. And who wants to take their laptop to the coffee shop unadorned?

Not this gal.

How it works is that you find the design that you like, pick the size of your laptop (or kind of iPod) and then once you receive it, stick on. It is incredibly easy and mine went on without any effort or bubbles.

I perused the easy-to-use, graphically inspiring site and found so many to skins to choose from! You can also create your own, which I think is amazing. I think the next skin I get will be a drawing my Dad did. How cool is that?

Instead, I went with a ready-to-use skin, but I have to admit, it was awfully hard to choose - Van Gogh's Almond Blossom is so pretty and classic and the Black Suede Skin is so sexy and yet business-like. You can do I Heart Brad Pitt or Sushi or whatever gets you excited. Or pick Chandilier that says you are all about decor or the DJ Turntable that indicates you are chase after a heavy beat.

And while I came close to choosing a ton of skins (Birds on a Wire, for example), I went with the NEW Urban one (pictured above). It is kind of really me - city girl, writer in the urban jungle, etc.

And that's what I like most about Schtickers. You can really be the person you're meant to be and match your iPod and laptop to that.

So put some of your own personality into your computer. You work on it all the time, you might as well make it look good.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.