Travel Smart with La Fresh, Cherry Handbag Organizer, Espe & Pure Enchantment

So I was packing for my trip and now that everything has to be tiny and in plastic bags, I took extra care to make sure I take only smaller lotions and shampoo instead of my everyday big bottles.

Thank goodness for La Fresh Travel Packets.

Made in versions for both men and women, this "one day stay" package includes everything you need for an overnight trip.

For men, it's got shaving gel, anti-bacterial towelette, shoe shine towelette, minty mitt (dental finger mitt), lens cleaning towelette and a deodorant towelette just for the fellas.

For the ladies, the kit is similar, but ours has a makeup remover towelette, eyes and lips makeup remover towelette, hydrating lotion towelette and deodorant made just for us.

The travel wipes come in a flat see-through pouch complete with a ziplock closure, so you can keep it in your purse, carry-on or store it in your luggage for freshening up when you get to your destination.

For keeping everything orderly during my trip, I'm using my Cherry Handbag Organizer.

The last trip I went on, by the end of it, all of the stuff I ended up carrying around in my purse ended up crumpled and difficult to get to. This time, I'm being smart and having a place for everything and everything in its place.

While I'm away, I will be carrying around stuff that I would normally leave at home, so I want to be able to access everything easily.

With the Cherry Handbag Organizer, you place it inside your purse, tote or bag and use its main compartment and multiple pockets to keep everything in order.

Which is good, because I'm taking a fairly deep bag and the last thing I want to be doing all day is standing hunting around the bottom of my purse for something!

The organizer has a cellphone pouch, inside compartment for purse, makeup bags, etc, credit cards, notebooks, lotions, pens and makeup and even sunglasses!

See? How cool is that? I wasn't going to bring my sunglasses because I could stand the thought of them getting crushed in the bottom of my bag.

Problem solved!

There are different sizes and colours to choose from.

What is great about this handbag organizer is that it has handles, so you can pull it out to get to what you need, or simply lift it out and transport it to another bag, thereby actually using the purses you have in your collection without the hassle of having to transfer everything.

Just lift and go - it couldn't be simpler!

And to keep my passport safe and looking good, I'm using my ESPE Peace White Passport Cover which has a pretty bird surrounded by leaves and a flower closure. A passport has never looked better (as long as you don't look at my picture!).

For keeping lots of business cards at hand, I've stuffed my Code Blue Cardholder to the brim. I mean, you never know who you might meet!

And my beautiful Sushi Long Green Wallet is the perfect accessory for travel - it says I'm serious about style and food!

All of Espe's products are made from polyurethane (which is a durable synthetic leather), which will not crack and will last in temperatures as low as -32 degrees Celsius.

Which means you can travel to Iceland and still be stylish!

(The styles mentioned here are not on the website, but can be found in retail stores. Check out their new styles online!)

For keeping me soft from head to toe while I'm away, I'm take my Pure Enchantment Travel Essentials Bag.

It has everything I need in a sweet square vinyl bag with ribbon closure:

.15 oz natural lip balm (in lemonade!)
2 oz natural olive oil soap in a tin
.5 oz natural shea butter lotion bar in orange patchouli
.5 oz natural shea butter foot balm in revitalizing rosemary mint

Everything except for the lip balm comes in lovely tins that are lightweight and keep everything safe from leaking until tubes and bottles.

And what's so great about these is that because they are natural, I know that I can use them without harm and that they'll keep my skin smooth despite the low-pressure showerhead or chilly evening walks!

And for when I'm not traveling, I am depending upon their larger sized items that I just can't get enough of. You can choose your own fragrances for each. Here are my picks:

Light Lotion with Aloe in Verbena is non-oily, paraben free and thanks to the large bottle complete with pump, I can slather myself after a shower and instantly feel refreshed and moisturized!

And I love my big tin of Shea Butter Body Lotion Bar in Cucumber Melon which is made of 30% of "the finest quality shea butter." You'll also find jojoba, almond and avocado oils and vitamin E, which will leave your skin feeling smooth and soft, supple and vibrant!

For my hands, I get lost in Shea Butter Hand Bar in Orange Patchouli. It's one of the nicest, subtlest fragrances I've ever experienced. Not only are my hands now soft, they smell fantastic. I also dab a little of this behind my ears and at my neck for a completely blissful all day scent.

And don't forget your feet! The Shea Butter Foot Bar in Revitalizing Rosemary Mint is fun because of the little knobs on the end of the bar - just smooth over your foot and feel the freshness and smoothness begin.

The handcrafted soaps are absolutely beautiful - big thick chunks of natural soap that keep your skin soft no matter the temperature of your shower or the weather ! Be sure to get one of each - Olive Oil Castile Soap, Oatmeal & Goat Milk Soap and Lemongrass.

For getting rid of your dry skin, do try Pure Enchantment's Brown Sugar Scrub and the Sea Salt Scrub in Revitalizing Rosemary Mint for an energizing way to start your day.

Start and end your day naturally - with Pure Enchantment and smoother, softer skin!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.