Feetures! Performance Socks Keep Up With My Hectic Lifestyle!


I don't know about you, but I've become a lot pickier about the socks I wear.

After all, there is so much available now, I don't know why you'd buy a bag of cheap white socks from a flea market (Wayne!)...

I went in search of something that would keep up with my hectic lifestyle, and found everything I need in Feetures! Performance Socks.

I love that they really contour to your foot, hugging and snugging it in all the right places without leaving unslightly and uncomfortable bulges. They go on close to the foot, which is how it should be, but sadly is not often the case.

And they are super soft, which to me, is one of the most important features. I mean, if it's not soft, it's not going on my foot. End of story.

I think my favourite feature though - other than how great they feel! - is the PerfectToe construction that "eliminates toe-seam irritation." Finally, I don't have to tug at my socks from in between my toes anymore - what a relief!

The Original Feetures! with Fresh FX help keep your tootsies feeling fresh all day long, thanks to fibers that kill bacteria and help to eliminate odor, CoolMax that wicks away moisture and ventilation to keep your feet feeling cool. They are thick and cushiony without being bulky (how do they do that?!) and have the size marked right on the outside of the each sock so that you know whose are whose - fabulous!

If you want something even a little sleeker, there's Feetures! Light with Fresh FX. They have the same features as the orginal, but are really quite thin (read: perfect!).

And if you've been reading the knack for awhile, you know that I just loooove bamboo anything and everything. Especially socks! It's just one of those materials that is naturally perfect for the person on the go, and let's not forget 100% biodegradable and renewable. So try Feetures! Bamboo & Wool socks and feel the difference bamboo makes. Something tells me you're going to love it too!

So go get some high performance socks from Feetures! that will keep up with all the running around you do. After all, there's enough to worry about without having to stop and pull up your socks...

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.