Deep Steep Bath & Body Care Products Are 100% Paraben & Chemical Preservative Free!

I want lotions and washes that I can count on. That won’t harm my skin, but that will still work.

I found that and so much more in Deep Steep’s Bath & Body Care Products.

Deep Steep’s products are 100% paraben & chemical preservative free. They are also cruelty-free as well as free of “synthetic fragrances, cheap detergents (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), and any other harmful ingredients (Silicones, Petroleum, Mineral Oil) that can be seen on the labels of many personal care products on the market.”

And the products include organic ingredients, making it a great choice for those who want a more natural product than the usual drugstore brands.

I love rich lotions and body butters that I can slather on after a shower and keep my skin feeling smooth and soft.

Deep Steep’s Organic Soy Body Lotion rehydrates and rejuvenates your skin upon application. It has Organic lemon balm, Organic jojoba oil, Organic soy oil, Grapeseed oil and Vitamins A & E to keep your skin feeling moisturized and comes in the 6 scents that make up the line – lavender ~ chamomile, honeydew ~ spearmint, grapefruit ~ bergamot, rosemary ~ mint, tangerine ~ melon and unscented. I got the grapefruit ~ bergamot which has a light citrusy, fresh scent and is completely non-greasy.

For a more intensive moisturizer, Organic Rich Body Butter is the way to go.

With aloe, avocado, mango and shea butters, you get a completely rich experience in whichever fragrance you wish. The rosemary ~ mint is refreshing and therapeutic all at once (mmm... deep breaths) and a nice change from the scents you probably have been using up until now.

And for a really fantastic shower experience, I recommend Deep Steep’s Organic Shea Butter Body Wash.

I got it in honeydew ~ spearmint, which I admit, is hard to imagine what it could smell like. But trust me when I say it’s simultaneously soothing and invigorating, which is how you want to start your day, isn’t it?!

You get a fantastic lather while really getting a good clean. It’s got shea and mango butters, vitamins E and B5, along with organic sage to keep your skin soft and whichever scent you choose will lightly linger, but not overwhelm.

This is one of the best body washes I’ve ever tried.

And one of the most versatile products is the Moisture Stick.

It can be used to just freshen up or get into dry areas like fingers, toes , lips, heels, etc.

This little portable wonder has organic oils and all-natural shea, mango and cocoa butters that instantly soothe and soften your dry skin.

I found the lavender ~ chamomile scent incredibly soothing and great for high-stress situations. I now call it my “calming stick” that I keep in my purse anytime I need a little extra boost, escape or moisturizing.

There are a heckuva lot more products at the website. And you can shop by product or scent.

Pick your favourite ways to soothe your soul and get ready to feel good – naturally!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.