You’ve Never Had Olive Oil Like Sorelle Paradiso’s Estate Grown Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oils!

I have to admit that I have rarely bought “the good” olive oils. Mainly because the mediocre ones still cost as much as a bottle of wine and I always thought they were all the same.

Boy was I wrong!

Since reviewing a ton of Greek and Italian restaurants for a number of years, I have learned that there is a big difference. A HUGE difference. A difference that you don’t realize unless your family comes from Europe or the Mediterranean or until you start going to nice restaurants.

So now I crave the good stuff.

And really, it doesn’t get much better than Sorelle Paradiso’s Estate Grown Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oils.

Organically grown from a small estate “in the heart of California’s Central Valley,” they are hand picked and naturally cured and processed (no harsh chemicals) in small batches. And all materials used are 100% recyclable.

Woo woo!

There are different olive varietals to choose from - Sevillano, Mission, Manzanillo and Nevadillo Blanco (They sound like wines, don’t they?) - as well as different sizes.

I got a 16.9 fl oz. bottle of Sevillano which is hand-crafted from 100% pure organic Sevillano olives. It is beautifully aromatic and seductive and sweet and buttery.

It’s no wonder it was recently awarded “Best of Show” at the International Las Vegas Restaurant Show this year.

I not only use it to make salad dressing or brush onto chicken, I’ve been dunking bread into it. I could eat just that for dinner. Mmm.

It’s actually so good that if I weren’t such a lady, I’d smile and then swear. For now I’ll just remark that it’s darned fantastic!

I also tried a 25.4 fl oz. bottle of Mission, which is hand-crafted from 90% Mission olives and 10% Sevillano. It has a much stronger taste, but no less wonderful. I’m using it to toss with my sweet potatoes and fennel before I roast them in the oven and to add to my pasta with a little bit of garlic for a nice change, and more elegant choice from tomato sauce.

What you get with Sorelle Paradiso’s Olive Oils is a unique proprietary blend of 100% organic extra virgin olive oil.

And one of the most enjoyable tastes you’ll ever experience.

I'm only getting the good stuff from now on!

To order or get more information about sizes, buying in bulk, etc., email them at info@sorelleparadiso.com.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.