No Sweat Activewear Care is Tough on Sweat and Odor, Yet Protects Your Workout Gear!

Ahh. It’s Sunday and I bet you’ve just come in from yoga or a run.

Are you all sweaty? Does your gear, uh, reek?

It’s okay. It’s not you, it’s your detergent.

But don’t worry, I’ve got the solution - No Sweat Activewear Care.

No Sweat Activewear Care does 4 things your current detergent doesn’t:

1. It takes away that weird musty smell that accompanies your spandex-y workout gear no matter how much or how little you sweat. They call the miracle worker Bio-Blast, but I call it heaven...

2. Any stains you’ve got going on, No Sweat will get at ‘em.

3. It’ll keep your gear looking good, without the usual colour fading, pilling and worn out look that happens when you wash your gym stuff.

4. Your close-fitting, body-hugging gear will stay that way. Thank god. Because the last thing you want at the gym is a sagging top or bottom.

There are 2 fragrances – Citrus Rush and the Unscented Eau Natural (Both are great, but I always prefer a little light fragrance to my gear) – and 3 sizes – 250ml, 500ml and 1L.

And you’ll be happy to know that the beautiful packaging is environmentally-friendly and No Sweat is manufactured at a certified environmentally-friendly facility.

The bottle lasts a long time because it’s super-concentrated and along with washing my yoga pants and sports tops, I’ve been washing my lingerie and other delicates in it.

Next time you see me, go ahead and give me a sniff. I won’t mind a bit.

Shop for your No Sweat Activewear Care here.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.