Get Happy Feet with Airplus for Him & Her!

It doesn't seem to matter whether you pay $50 or $300 for a pair of shoes - chances are, your shoes are not going be comfy cozy as soon as you slip them on.

But I have found us help for that. Whether your flats have no support or your towering heels leave the balls of your feet aching for a soak, Airplus for Her and Airplus has a solution for men and women for both your need and type of shoe.

Now that we're getting into sandal weather, don't you want be comfortable AND look good?

Me too.

The New Airplus for her Ultra Arch and New Airplus Ultra Arch for men offer instant relief for your aching arching and can be added to any shoe, thanks to a peel and stick gel that is guaranteed to stay in place!

Ahh. Doesn’t that feel better?

And if it’s not your arch that’s bothering you, I bet your heels are killing you. The New Airplus for her Heel Savers and New Airplus Heel Savers for men give your heels a customized solution. If you have heel spurs, leave the gel as is. Or add a soft insert for comfort and an active one for performance. Now you’ll be able to run around doing what you do, without your usual aches and pains!

And if you’re like me, you wear heels a lot. And well, the balls of your feet take quite a beating, don’t they? I was thrilled the find Airplus for her Ball of Foot Cushions that absorb shock and give me the cushioning and support that I need, whether I’m in a 1 inch heel or 4. And they come 2 to a pack, so you can be comfortable no matter what shoes you’re wearing! Nice!

And for a great all over, cushy feel, New Airplus for her Save My Soles are a must have all year round! This soft gel insert has extra cushioning on the heel and ball of the foot – just where you need it most. And you needn’t worry about your toes not being able to fit in your already tight shoes – the cushion is meant to stop before your toes so that you won’t crowd or pinch them. Awesome!

And for the ultimate in end of the day comfort, I love the Airplus for her Aloe Socks! Infused with Aloe and Vitamin E, these 97% nylon and 3% spandex walking pillows are soft to the touch and give your feet a little break at the end of a long day worn in shoes too small, too tight and way too high.

I am awfully hard on my poor feet. I really work them hard each and every day. Airplus is the least I can do to keep ‘em happy and finally, I’m not coming in the door, wobbling and limping from various foot pains due to my shoes.

And, now I can wear my 4 inch heels – anytime, not just for special occasions.

Woo hoo!

Check out the women’s line and this one’s for my fellas.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.