Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare Moisturizes, Smoothes and Conditions Your Skin - Ahhh!

I bet you want soft, smooth skin that’s moisturized.

Me too.

Always on the lookout for new products, I came across Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare, where they believe “great-looking skin should be within everyone’s reach.”

That’s what I’m talking about!

So I got a few things, after reading their philosophy on skin care:

We are passionate about all we do and always keep in mind our `precious recipe’, a combination of carefully selected ‘ingredients’ that make us who we are with:

products that really work, on every skin type, by harnessing the powers of the finest quality ingredients

a simple, no-fuss and dependable routine which is also a pampering daily treat

an affordable choice with everything beautifully hand-wrapped

Sounded good to me.

I first tried the Skin Repair Moisturiser – Normal, which has a wonderful light scent and sinks into your skin IMMEDIATELY – I love that! Your skin feels instantly nourished and quenched and soft. It is not greasy in the least and it really smoothed out my skin.

This is one of those creams that become a staple in your skincare routine because it is that good.

And with natural ingredients like avocado oil, beta-carotene, Echinacea extract, vitamin E and wheatgerm oil, you can feell good about using it and know that you’re doing your skin proud!

And the Hand Repair is light and creamy and smells fantastic, thanks to bergamot, chamomile and lavender essential oils. It also sinks in quickly and isn’t greasy, so you can switch on a light and not worry about leaving grease marks afterwards!

My hands looked and felt better right after I applied it. In this busy world, do you really have time for all those creams that take their time to moisturize your hands?

Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare creams rocked my world – and my skin. Isn’t that just about the best thing?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.