I Am Lookin’ Great Thanks to Estēe Lauder!

Last summer I rocked Estēe Lauder and this season I am loving what Estēe Lauder has to offer!

They always create something different, so I am always excited to see what they do next.

This summer, it’s all about bronze, hot pink and golden shimmers – tres sexy!

Let’s start with the foundation:

Estēe Lauder’s NEW Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 is a liquid foundation that’s sheer, yet gives you the coverage you need! It hydrates without adding shine and you can wear it up to 15 HOURS without it wearing off! Now don’t you love a makeup that stands up to whatever your day entails?!

And what’s especially incredible is that somehow, some way, it looks like you’re not wearing foundation at all – your skin just looks picture perfect all of a sudden! It looked good on both my skin and my friend Allison’s. Odd – two completely different skin tones and yet we looked amazing. Completely flawless! It just sinks in and magically makes you look like the very best you.

Is there any way to buy this by the barrel?

It comes in 6 shades (like I said, Allison and I were able to wear the same colour) and is oil-free, non-acnegenic and dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested.

Another great option is the Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Crème Compact Makeup SPF 15. It allows you to touch-up throughout the day and gives you the coverage you need, without all the weight. It also firms your skin as you wear it and provides “a protective calming shield to help skin combat the visible effects of daily environmental stressors and sun exposure.” Now that’s plain wonderful!

After using it, you’ll notice your skin is more radiate and it seems firmer, with less wrinkles.

Now that’s how you want to look this summer, isn’t it?

And to keep your summer glow sumptuous and warm, I suggest the Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess Collection!

The Pure Colour Eyeshadows give you an amazing metallic look that is great during the day or evening! The LIMITED EDITION Blushing Goddess is a beautifully warm, pink pearl colour that I think is a shade that will look good on any skintone. I also got Seabreeze, which is a soft blue grey that makes me think of moonlit walks along the beach and dinner and drinks on the patio – mmm!

And for the lips, Pure Colour Gloss gives me the high shine I want, without the stickiness. It goes on smooth and stays that way – Hurray! – and is said to make your lips more supple with continued use over time. Makes your cheap drugstore lip gloss seem moot, doesn’t it?

I got the LIMITED EDITION Fuschia, which is so hot. You’ll see this colour dominate clothes, makeup and nails this season. Don’t miss out!

If you’re more of a lipstick girl, wait ‘til you see what Estēe Lauder has created!

The Bronze Goddess Sheer Lip Tint SPF 15 comes in Fuschia and Bronze, and offers just a light tint and delivers a ton of moisture (Vitamins C and E, plus emollient Shea Butter) along with protection (SPF 15).

And don’t forget the beautiful signature fluted case, “topped with a gleaming cabochon with the look of tortoiseshell.” Gorgeous!

And for a long-lasting look, Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick is the way to go.

Coral Reef and Newport Rose gave me a fresh mouth that was just enough colour to make me look good and pinks that only flattered my pale skin.

And from the White Linen Collection, the Lip Shaping Gloss Pencil is revolutionary in that it delivers gloss through a pencil! You can wear it on its own or underneath your gloss or lipstick! Brilliant! I got Sheer Fuschia and wear it EVERY DAY! I can’t get enough of it! Also from the White Linen Collection, my Pure Colour Ultralight Gloss in Sparkling Shell gives my lips a sexy sheer look and feel incredibly light!

For lining my eyes, I am swooning over the Artist's Eye Pencil. It is creamy, but not messy. Soft but firm lines make my green eyes sing (especially since I got Newport Blue - great name)! The smudger included on the opposite end of the pencil makes for a very sexy look.

And have you seen Estēe Lauder’s Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara? You can remove it with warm water and cleanser, yet it will stay put (even during humidity and sweating!), thanks to jellified water of all things! The Lash Extender Brush has two intertwining layers of micro-fiber bristles so that you get each and every lash, from base to tip.

And I’ve switched my perfume to Estēe’s Pure White Linen Light Breeze for these warmer months!

It is one of those amazing fragrances that make you feel clean and fresh and lightly perfumed – nothing too heavy here!

Wet Citrus notes of luscious Bergamot, Orange Zest and White Grapefruit combine with Darjeeling Tea, colorful florals and sheer woods - What that translates to, is a citrusy, floral scent that is fresh and young and oozes summer fun!

I love Estēe Lauder and the new collections! I think you will too.

Let the warm weather and good times begin!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.