The Fit& Fresh System Makes Packing Up Well-Proportioned Meals and Snack A Breeze!

So as I was saying awhile ago, everyone I know seems to be calorie counting to lose weight. It seems the most logical, along with exercising every day.

So I have started – not while I’m reviewing restaurants, as that would glean numbers that would make me swoon and then pass out – to watch my calories while I am at home.

I was a little worried about it, because I need to snack often in order to stay on my game, but I have found the most amazing helpers in the Fit & Fresh System!

The Fit & Fresh Smart Portion Prep Center is a plastic cutting board that will not skid while you are julienning carrots or dicing potatoes. There is a food scale that allows you to weigh your ingredients and it conveniently slides back into the board for easy storage.

My favourite part is the side measuring cup that allows you everything from ½ to 2 cups, so you can watch your portions while you prepare your meals and not have to worry about trying to figure out how much you can have once it’s on your plate! So you can eat without stressing about your portions and allowed daily intakes. Just eat and enjoy – that for me, is just the best!

And to keep the portion thing going, get the Smart Portion 2 Cup Chill Containers! Not only are the pretty and colourful, but they hold 2 cups, are stackable and – get this – they include removable ice packs!

The containers include the measurements on the side, so you never have to worry about going over your limits (unless you count that chocolate bar in your purse!).

And if you take your lunch with you to work or on the road, may I suggest the Deluxe Lunch Chiller?

First of all, it is a huge honkin’ container that has a large bottom part that holds your sandwich, salad or main (up to 4 cups worth of whatever you’re craving and there’s measurements on the side to keep you in check from going crazy with food). There is a removable one cup Smart Portion Chill Container that allows you to take along a side, but within your portion count. There is a top storage area for forks, napkins or granola bar and a removable ice ring that keeps everything cold until you are ready to eat!

All Fit & Fresh products are easy to clean, freezer, microwave and top rack dishwasher safe (except for the ice packs). Do not microwave the ice packs. And all Fit & Fresh products meet FDA regulations for food grade plastic.

And they are affordable, well made, nice to look at and do all of the calorie counting for you. I think they make the whole process of calorie counting a heckuva lot easier.

And don’t you want things like food preparation to be easier?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.