Vinyl Wall Art Decals Offers You New, Fun and Affordable Options for Redecorating This Spring!

I am going out of my mind wanting to change everything for the new season.

I’ve opened all the windows and let all the winter stuffiness out and the fresh air in. I’ve gone through all of our bookshelves, kitchen cupboards and my desk, throwing out old materials and things that I never got around to using it.

I cut my hair and want to change my entire wardrobe.

Yep, Spring is definitely in the air, despite the need to still wear my winter coat and pashmina and now I want to have a go at redecorating.

Thing is, I don’t want to do anything big or time consuming like painting and I want something that I can change once I settle down and get this need for something new and different outta my system.

Spring Fever has hit me hard this year.

But I have found the perfect solution in Vinyl Wall Art Decals.

You peel and stick them around your place, making an instant difference in your surroundings.

It doesn’t get much simpler – and fun – than that!

I got the Set of 3 Birds Decals, which are a perfect way to make your space Spring ready, wouldn’t you say? They come in a range of colours (I got Baby Blue) and they come in Small, Medium and Large, so you can choose according to where you’re going to put them or on the space they’re going into.

At only $5-$20, you can afford to get them in a range of colours and perhaps put them on a line around your bathroom or along one wall in the bedroom! What fun!

I want the Etched Grunge Chandelier Decal in Large or X Large for in the living room and the Forest Decals for the hallway. I'm still trying to figure out what to put in the bedroom and something to put over my desk...

There is a huge range of colours and designs available – there are ones for kids, holidays, windows and even ones made out of wood veneer!! You can go for the total Sixties homage to something really contemporary that will have all of your friends and neighbours oohing and ahhing!

And who says you have to stop at embellishing your home’s walls? You can apply these decals to cars, lunch boxes, lockers, laptop covers, stemware, mirrors – the possibilities are endless!

Start shopping for your own Vinyl Wall Art here. And let me know what you get…

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.