Earth Science Provides Environmentally Safe Skin, Body and Hair Care Without Irritants, Soaps, Etc. And it Works!

I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of all the chemical products, not that there are so many natural ones available.

And to have a product without irritants, soap, petroleum, parabens, toxins, artificial colours or animal ingredients and have them rock your hair, body and face – why on earth would you want to use something else?

Everything I tried from Earth Science was fantastic!

To start every day, I’d use Apricot Gentle Facial Scrub. My skin was so smooth after the finely ground apricot seeds went to work, exfoliating all of my rough skin and leaving only the fresh, shiny stuff!

At the end of the day, I looked to A-D-E Creamy Cleanser to get rid of the days events – and makeup – off my face. You can also use it to remove sunscreen, so don’t forget to keep this by your side during the summer months. It’s filled with vitamins A, D and E and is rich in Plant Sterols so that your skin is not stripped and is left feeling and looking oh-so-good!

After showering and using the Apricot Gentle Facial Scrub, I applied the Almond-Aloe Moisturizer, which is also available in a fragrance-free version, lightly scented and SPF-15 versions. It is light and silky and refreshed my skin all day long and I have to say, gave it a real radiance.

About once a week, I slathered on the Mint Tingle Masque, which was great fun thanks to the tingling. It absorbs oils and unclogs pores, which at this time of year, you need desperately. With its 100% natural, triple-distilled Peppermint Oil which stimulates the circulation in the ski and removes toxins, impurities and pollutants, you are going to have the best face ever!

And if anti-aging is a concern, may I suggest Earth Science’s Beta-Ginseng Hydrating Day Crème. Mmm! It is one of the most moisturizing creams that just sinks into your skin upon application. That’s because it has Micellized Beta-Carotene, Hyaluronic Acid, Ginseng Extract, Vegetable Squalane, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and an array of beneficial plant extracts, providing continuous protection from pollution, dullness, dryness, and stress.

People were stopping me to tell me how good my skin looked! If that’s not a testimonial, I don’t know what is!

Earth Science also offers shampoo and conditioners, a lovely men’s line, eye treatments, skin peels and even shaving crème, so be sure to check out the whole line! I think you’re going to have a blast! And I know you’re going to look amazing.

Just you watch!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.