ZAD Has Some of the Coolest Jewelry – And At Prices That You Can Actually Afford!!!!!!

I love inexpensive jewelry that I can by each season and keeps my wardrobe looking fresh. I also like the luxury of choose from a delicate silver necklace or a chunky lucite one in bright aqua. I like to change my rings too. For me, life’s too short for just one look.

That’s why I was thrilled to find ZAD Retail Jewelry, where you can get everything from anklets, bracelets, hair accessories and even displays.

ZAD keeps with the trends and so you can be sure to find everything you’re looking for, whether it’s long gold earrings or thick hairbands.

I love the 16" Matte Gold Metal Cutout Tree Necklace, the design for which has been exclusively licensed to ZAD.

I wore it out for dinner and a movie on Friday night and just love what an accent piece it is. It is truly striking and made me feel like a million bucks!

I like the extra long and modern look of the 20 "Gold Metal Wire Wrapped Pendant Necklace and matching thick-banded Gold Metal Wire Wrapped Adjustable Ring.

I have been wearing the ring ever since I got it and it’s so comfortable and light (though it looks awfully heavy) that I barely notice it’s on.

And the Gold Metal Teardrop Wire Wrapped Dangle Earrings are long (3¾") and really sexy. They can be dressed up or down – whatever you like.

All of these items come in silver, and while I have always preferred silver, I’ve gotta say – these are really hot in gold!

There’s a ton of stuff at the online store that you’re gonna love and want to get for you and all of your friends.

Valentine’s is just around the corner…

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.