Southern Twang Gourmet Grilling Sauces and Rubs Makes Preparing Dinner a Snap!

Southern Twang Gourmet Grilling Sauces and Rubs were originally created in the heart of Georgia over 50 years ago, but thanks to modern convenience, you can now enjoy the wonderful, sweet, spicy and tangy flavours that will add so much to your chicken, pork, beef and vegetables!

It's so easy - just add sauce or rub, leave it on for half and hour and grill. It's so sweet and tangy, you'll be hooked within your first bite!
Southern Twang Mild is perfect for the whole crowd, though my fella and I love the Hot version! I've used it on everything from chicken and ribs to the top of my homemade meatloaf for a little added zing! I like the suggestion of shrimp burritos and I'm currently experimenting with it for a baked vegetable and rice dish.

But you've gotta try the Southern Twang Gourmet Dry Rub!!!!! As the website describes, "This all-natural blend of seasoning was created to be a BBQ rib rub. But don't hesitate to use it on all your favorite meats and vegetables. BBQ shrimp is an absolute favorite! Simply use about 2 tbsp of rub per pound of shrimp, let it marinate for several hours, and then grill. version."

I've been using it at least once a week in my cooking. I've even been topping baked pastas with it and adding it to soups and stews.

It is only $4.49 and yet, it will be one of those go-to items that you just can't live without.

I love the sweet and tangy goodness that Southern Twang has created. I have a real love of Southern food, but have a hard time replicating it as well as the experts. Somehow it always comes out bland.

Now thanks to Southern Twang, I can add a little bit of Southern Goodness to my food and have it come out beautifully.

You certainly can't put a price on that, but at only $4.49 a jar, you might want to get this by the case!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.