Get in the Valentine’s Mood with Lolly Lu’s Diamond Heart and Ring Keychains!

Valentine’s Day to me means showing my friends that I care. Sure, my fella and I will do something, but I don’t like the idea of single people being left out.

So I went to Lolly Lu and got some fabulous keychains for my girls.

You can shop online here and peruse their whole collection of business card cases, flasks (!), magnetic notepads, cosmetic cases and mugs with the funny sayings on them.

A company of women, Lolly Lu believes “ everyone should own a piece of art. Lolly Lu searches the world to find fun, fashionable artists to create products that inspire us and make us laugh. Making art a lifestyle is our mission.”

With sayings like “I’ll have a double soy vodka mocha martini latte grande, please,” and “Inner Beauty Won’t Get You Laid,” you’re sure to find something for everyone.

I love the Diamond Ring Key Chain with Silver Finish (Ian Ziering not included). This oversized faux gemstone is the perfect gift to a girlfriend. It also comes in Gold.

And the Open Heart Red Key Chain (or Clear) is a wonderful way to say Happy Valentine’s. It’s made of durable materials so it’s sure to last.

And for the friend that just tries to do it all, the Behind every successful woman is herself keychain is a great way to show that you care. It opens to reveal a handy mirror on the left side and a photo frame (1.5” photo) on the right.

I know that Valentine’s Day is a marketed holiday, but I choose to use it as an excuse to reach out to those closest to me.

This year, it’s in the form of a keychain.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.