Cutco Knives Make Me A Better Cook!

10:32 am

I don’t know if you know this, but I once had my own little catering company back in the Nineties. I made large amounts of mini-quiches, pastas and so many hors d’ouvres, I can’t even remember it all!

But you can’t cater unless you love to cook, and since I was about 14, I’ve wanted to make wonderful meals and memories.

When I was catering, it was in my first apartment with no professional supplies or equipment – just me, bags and bags and bags of groceries, a chopping board and a few pots and pans.

I quickly learned the value of a great knife, though they’ve always been so expensive so I used the kind of knock offs of the “good ones.”

But now I am a changed woman, thanks to CUTCO. Not only have I got 2 knives for what most people pay for one, it is honestly the best knife I’ve ever used - and I’ve had the pleasure over the years to work with all the big name brands!

My CUTCO Cook’s Combo in Gift Box in Classic (pictured) has really made me a better cook!

The Combo comes with a Santoku Knife and Trimmer, so you can do everything from trim your roast to mincing herbs!

You should see me go in the kitchen – Last night I made homemade butternut squash soup, roast chicken, sweet potatoes and salad and the night before I made homemade Manhattan clam chowder, empanadas, spinach and edamame with balsamic and Caesar salad. I am mincing, dicing, slicing and I swear to you – a good knife that cuts well MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!

And not only are my CUTCO now my favourite kitchen go-to item, but they also come in beautiful shimmering Pearl! I'm getting these next time 'round.

Be sure to check out the whole CUTCO catalogue - they've got pizza cutters and garlic presses and whole sets in stunning wood blocks!

I am a CUTCO girl, through and through now!

Now I just have to figure out what to make for dinner tonight...

You Might Also Like


Like me on Facebook