Bamboosa Makes Such Fantastic Clothes and Other Items From Bamboo – You’re Going to Love Their Stuff!

Mmm. Soft, protective, natural clothing. Really? Is there anything better?

I love the feel of bamboo and since trying it, I have now made the switch. I only wear bamboo socks (nothing feels as good) and I am trying to replace my cotton tees and pants with bamboo. Why all the fuss?

Bamboo is:

Anti-bacterial and odor free
safe and hypoallergenic
breathable and cool
absorbent and fast drying
soft and silky
natural and eco-friendly (bamboo, a natural cellulose fibre is 100% biodegradable and is grown without pesticides)

And Bamboosa has got some really incredible products that will make your heart sing!

I got the 100% Bamboo Fine Jersey Scoopneck Tee in Tahiti Blue. I love the greens and pink – so soft and pretty. It’s also one of the softest tees I’ve ever worn! You're not going to want to take it off!

The Bamboo All Purpose Mitt is also incredibly soft. It’s made from 70% bamboo fiber blended with 30% organic cotton. They used to call it a bath matt, but realized that it could be used for so many other things. It is absorbent, dries quickly and is lint-free, so you can dust the bookshelves or have a good scrub in the tub – the possibilities are endless!

And you’ll have to try the handcrafted Bamboo Powder, Sunflower Soapbar! What a luxury it is! It is funky looking thing that’s filled with bamboo powder, organic sunflower seeds, wild sunflowers, saponified oils of cold pressed olive, coconut, palm & castor, distilled water, essentials oils, sea salt and earth pigment that gives you great exfoliation – something I’m sure you’ll be grateful of during this cold spell. You can use it on your face or body and it’s biodegradable, vegan and cruelty-free.

Bamboosa has so many products to choose from – have a look at what they’ve got. I think you’re going to like what you see!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.