Look Your Very Best This Year with Creative Nail Design Products for Hands and Feet!

Now that the holidays and office parties are behind us, doesn’t mean that we have to get lazy with our looks.

But it also doesn’t mean we have to spend lots of time and money at spas or in salons either.

I have found incredibly fun, high-quality products by Creative Nail Design that not only has my skin looking and fantastic, but the nail polishes have really updated and changed my look – something I think we need at this time of year.

A real treat and sheer feeling of pampering comes by the way of SpaManicure and SpaPedicure, at-home-kits that allow you to slough off dry skin and then renew it to reveal soft and moisturized hands and feet in only 2 steps!

The Exfoliating Crystals in the SpaManicure and Sea Salt Glow in the SpaPedicure gentle remove the tired look off your hands and feet.

A cooling mask makes your feet feel all aglow. It’s more of a thick cream than the usual clay you see on the shelves and it does actual cool your feet, more so than any other cream or product that I’ve tried. You know those Zero chocolate bars that taste cold in the centre, but are the same temperature as the rest of the bar? It’s like that on your feet. I know. It’s pretty cool. I slathered it on and wrapped my feet in plastic bags (that’s what it says to do on the jar!) and then put my slippers on over the shopping bags and went back to work and what great guys I live with – my sexy fella and our lovely cat looked, shrugged their shoulders and went back to doing what they were doing!

And the moisturizing crème gives your hands a smooth, silky appearance. No plastic bags required!

And you will feel like a million bucks after this quick little pamper. It doesn’t take much, but oh what a difference it makes!

These make fantastic gifts, but are wonderful to use one or twice a week during these blistery winter nights to keep your skin looking at its best!

So now that the skin on your hands and feet look good, let’s get to work on your nails.

The Cuticle Eraser is a complete wonder! I have never seen anything like it! It gets rid of unsightly cuticles all without the use of nail clips or pain – just rub it in and your cuticle disappears! This is one of the best products I’ve ever seen.

And if you don’t want to get rid of your cuticles, try Rejuvenator. It’s got copper that helps collagen and elastin growth. Aloe is added to moisturize.

SolarBalm and SolarOil treat your nails and cuticles with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E to condition and moisturize. SolarBalm is superconcentrated, comes in a small gold tin and great for in your purse or travel. You can use this one on your dry cuticles or even chapped lips or a paper cut or scratch. Solar Oil comes in a nail polish bottle, helps to prevent hangnails (hallelujah!) a great option for at home or work. And they both feel incredibly luxurious both during application and afterwards.

Cracked heels or elbows or rough skin? Give Cucumber Heel Therapy a try. It’s got Cucumber Extract and Aloe Vera to soothe and moisture your tired feet. And you only need a small amount to feel the effect, so the jar will last you a long, long time!

Try the Glossing Buffer Block to give your nails a quick shine.

It’s amazing - you buff your nails with just the block and soon you’ll hear a squeak.

Look down.

Your nails are shiny, as if a light coat of clear polish has been added!

I love this!

But sometimes I want a little colour. Heck, a LOT of colour! Especially this season.

So I was thrilled to be able to try CND’s Fall 2007 Enamel Collection – Imperial Anarchy!

I love Crimson Uprising, a shimmery burgundy and Rock Royalty, a dark, rich purple for that edgy look. Regal Revenge is deep fuchsia and very Eighties and House of Rebels is a classy red that’s not too much somehow, even on my pale skin.

But it’s Hyde in the Dark that I just can’t get enough of! It’s a dark gun metal with sparkly bits that looks old and new, goth and Upper West Side all at once! Mmm.

And last but not least, I’m using Creative Scentsations Hand & Body Washes and Lotions. They come in about a million scents: Black Cherry & Nutmeg, Pear & Dandelion, Wildflower & Chamomile and the list goes on.

And although I’m not big on fruity-smelling body care, I really do like the Melon & Jasmine Hand & Body Wash and Lotion! They are very lightly scented (and not very melon-y) and it’s a soapy-fresh smell that reminds me of a bar that my Mom used in the 70s – it’s got to be the Jasmine! The Body Wash lathers well in the shower and the lotion really moisturizes. And that whiff of jasmine is so lovely, so feminine - I think I'll have to start buying this by the case!

I use them all the time and find myself occasionally sniffing my skin because I smell so good! Too bad I work alone!

I am really thrilled to have come across Creative Nail Design. I really like how quickly everything works and how long-lasting the results are.

I’m a CND girl now. How ‘bout you?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.