Get a Source or Radius Next Time You Replace Your Toothbrush. They Not Only Feel Great, They’re Got a Renewable Source Handle!

I’ve never really found a non-electric toothbrush that I’ve liked.

I’m sure you know what I mean – all those ones at the drugstore are basically the same – different colours and perhaps a slightly different handle or brush, but nothing that’s drastically changed. Just pick one and live it, I used to say to myself.

No longer.

Because I have found not only the most comfortable toothbrushes to hold in your hand, but that are incredibly effective AND, get ready for it, better for the environment.

I know! I’m excited too!

Source Toothbrushes not only come with a replaceable head, but the handle is made from renewable plastics!

I tried the one with the big, fat recycled wood fiber handle (it looks and feels like cork – very 70s, I must say!), but there’s one made of flax bio-plastic too! These handles are not only very durable, but feel great in your hand – something I’ve always found missing in the drugstore kind. You can replace the head when it gets worn (why don’t regular toothbrushes do this?), but with the Source that won’t be for awhile, because it’s got 3080 gentle nylon bristle tips. The Source head uses just one fifth of the material of a standard toothbrush!

Isn’t that reason enough to switch?

And my first true love has got to be The Original RADIUS toothbrush that has a cellulose handles, made of trees from a sustainable yield forest. It has a wide handle and thumb grip and can be used in your right or left hand. Oh, and they come in such fun colours.

But it’s the wide head I love so much. Never before have my teeth received such love. I was able to get to places at the back and sides that probably hadn’t truly been touched since the Reagan years.

And I used it f-o-r-e-v-e-r. It lasts and lasts and lasts.

They’ve been making this one for 22 years. Because it really works.

You’re going to love it.

This company, RADIUS, has such a great philosophy: Do No Harm and Sell Only What You Make.

That’s why I’ll use their toothbrushes and floss (it’s made from pure and natural silk – wouldn’t you much rather use silk than plastic on your teeth? It is so gentle and feels so good!) for the rest of my days.

I hope you’ll try them too.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.