Barielle Makes Me Look and Feel Fantastic From Head to Toe!

Sigh.

I feel fantastic.

And all because of a company called Barielle!

Part of what makes them so spectacular is their nail care is natural!

I tried their Nail Brightener to keep my nails looking healthy and as a change from regular polish. Their unique, quickdrying formula has anti-oxidizing properties that not only hydrate but also brighten your nails to a beautiful lavender shine! It is Dibutyl-Phthalate, Toluene and Formaldehyde Free, so you can use it and feel good that you aren’t covering yourself in harmful chemicals.!

I also enjoyed their Natural French Manicure Kit that including the tip guides, White Polish (Enduring), Pink (Cherish) and Top Shield which gives a fantastic shiny (and protective finish).

It was easy to use and is also Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene and Formaldehyde Free!

And if those aren’t for you, you can choose a number of different hues of from their Shades line.

I got 2 of their latest and hottest polish colours – Razz Berry and Berry Blue. They are dark red and blue and have a high shine and lasted a long time, despite my nights of cooking, chopping, cleaning and washing dishes!

And if you’re unsure of what shades will work with your skin tone, they have a guide to help you – what a fantastic idea!

Perfect Tips and Toes is a great little set of colours that will work with any outfit and any season, taking the guesswork out of what might work! It has 4 coloured polished plus the Ultra Speed Dry Manicure Extender. They are free of formaldehyde, toluene, and dibutyl phthalate.

I looooove the colours in the set! You know how sometimes you get a gift set of something but the colours are so wonky, you wonder who they could possibly work on? Not this one! They are also beautiful and I think, quite sexy.

The colours include: Jubilant (a bright metallic pink), Devoted (a deep mauve), Serene (a sheer pale peach) and Seductive (a dark plum).

And I’ve been using the Ultra Speed Dry Manicure every time I do my nails. It’s one of those things that once you discover, you can’t believe you lived without it all of this time!

One thing I’ve been searching for for years now is a reasonably priced Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover. And wouldn’t you know it – they have one!

It is made to “efficiently remove nail polish while moisturizing the nail bed.” And it’s Acetone free! Finally.

It says it will not dry out your nails (it doesn’t!) and with the addition of Vitamin E, it doesn’t dry out the area around your hands!

It has a twist-lock pump top and doesn’t reek of chemicals like your drugstore varieties.

I am absolutely thrilled!

And while Barielle specializes in fantastic nail care, I also found a lot of their products that were fantastic on my face, feet and hands!

I love the 60 Second Manicure in a massive jar that you sink into your fingers (or toes) and massage to give you give you glowing hands and feet. The slushiness of essential oils go to work while Dead Sea Salts exfoliate your skin.

It smells amazing too – it’s got Jojoba, Grape Seed, Soybean, Avocado, Palm, Sweet Almond, Apricot Oils; Rosemary, Spearmint, Peppermint Oils; Lemon, Orange and Grapefruit Peel Oils, to name just a few.

You’re going to love it!

And to soothe my hands throughout the day, I’m using their Deluxe Hand & Body Lotion, which feels so good and has a light citrus scent that I like.

It really does moisturize (it’s got Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Green Tea, Aloe, and Vitamin E). I keep it at my desk and put it on after washing my hands or if the heat has been especially dry throughout the day.

And for my tired little eyes, I’ve been relying heavily on Barielle’s AM Puffy Eye Relief Cream lately.

It really has cut down on my dark circles and puffiness and with many more late nights, creeping deadlines and a book manuscript that is due soon, I’m gonna need it!

It's infused with Japanese Green Tea and has Yeast Extracts, Mango Seed Butter, Vitamin E, Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, and various Sea Minerals and Extracts, to keep you looking your perkiest throughout the day, despite the 3 a.m. wakeups or past midnight work jaunts.

And for the sun spots that appeared after a summer of walking to and from the library and then a vacationing in the hot Dominican, I’ve been using their Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream. It reduces age spots and freckles or any uneven skin colour that you may have.

I had been using a very toxic cream for about a year to reduce the appearance of a sunspot on my cheek, but it never did a thing. I started using Barielle’s and in two weeks time, I saw that it was visibly fading! This cream is enriched with oils and has a multifruit complex of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, so not only does it work, but it will nourish your skin, not harm it!


Everything I used worked so incredibly, now I want everything Barielle!


Do you think we could convince them to come out with a cosmetics line?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.