Australian Biologika Makes Me Feel (and Smell) Good All Over

10:05 am

I am trying to use more natural products in my daily life – less chemicals, more plant extracts; less preservatives, more vitamins.

So when I found Australian Bilogika products that are all natural, I knew I had to put them to the test.

I had a pretty good feeling by the labels though. Their vegetable soap packages read:

“The Safflower Oil, Avocado Oil and Macadamia Oil used in this product is Certified Organic or Biodynamic and are grown without the use of Artificial Fertilizers, Chemically Synthesized Pesticides, Weedicides, Fungicides and Growth Hormones.”

They have no artificial fragrances, no animal content, are not tested on animals and are vegan friendly.

Isn’t this what you want to be putting onto your body?

You might think that something this pure might smell odd or earthy, but you’d be wrong. They are just such beautiful soaps and at the 100g net weight or 3.5 oz., they are perfect for packing in your bag when travelling. You don’t want to be using those flat, rectangular bars that they leave for you on the sink, do you?

Not when you have these you won’t.

I took a bar to the Dominican and one to Cape Cod and I have to say that the feel and scent of them are a big part of my travel memories.

I took the Vanilla and Almond to the Dominican and the Rose Geranium to Cape Cod. Here at home I’ve been using the Bergamot and Macadamia and ahh, the lovely Lavender.

Everything about these soaps is real and whole and pure and the fragrance that accompanies them is pure bliss.

And for a long time now, I’ve been using natural deodorants, but had trouble finding ones that I like, that have a fresh, clean scent and aren’t too much or too little. I have jumped from company to company only to be mostly dissatisfied.

But not with the Biologikia Organic Deodorants. They are lively and clean and fresh and they work! I know! It’s a magical little jar really. I love the 2 scents I tried – Mystic Wish and Live it Up!

Live it Up! has lavender, calendula, rosehip, grapefruit extract and jojoba oil to mention just a few. And Mystic Wish has the same but Neroli essential oil giving it a floral scent, where Live It Up! has a slightly deeper fragrance, like musk. They are both just fabulous and I’m happy just to use these for the rest of my days.

It may not be a big change, but everyday that I make a change of buying something local or organic or natural or refuse a plastic bag, I have to believe that it starts to make a bit of a difference somewhere.

The best thing is that it is making a difference to me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like me on Facebook