TINTte Cosmetics Brings Back the Good Ol’ Days With Their Flavoured Lip Products!

You may be a modern day woman, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun with your makeup!

I don’t know about you, but I miss the rootbeer lip gloss of my youth.

That’s why I was excited to find TINte Cosmetics, which creates makeup that’s fun to use and tastes great!

I love their Flavoured Lip Colour which comes in 7 shades and has a deep colour with no shimmer. They are enhanced with shea butter and come in a lovely old-style tin. I tried their Miss Pepper which smells and tastes of fresh peppermint!

The Flavoured Lip Shine comes in a sweet little bottle, which is a nice change from lip gloss containers, wouldn’t you say? It is a high-shine gloss that shimmers all night long and because I got Haute Chocolate, I smell and tasted chocolate all evening. Now come on – isn’t that your idea of a great lip shine?! And the company says this product was tested “on boys, not animals,” so be assured you are safe to use it.

The only product you shouldn’t eat is the Shimmering Face Pearls for eyes, cheeks, lips and body - but that doesn’t mean you won’t look delicious!

The Bronze Glow that I tried is a wonderful way to linger the summer tan or add a bit of glam to your club outfit. The pearls comes in a lot of colours – some that would be great on eyes like Midnight Platinum, Golden Lava and Emerald Velvet – and some that are perfect for highlighting your face and body like Nikki Pink, Vanilla Sky, Sun Kissed and Rose Petals.

I love a good lip product that tastes good too. I’m thinking of getting the Root Beer, for old times sake, and Bubble Gum for feeling like a teenager again.

What flavours are you going to get?

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.