Jules Smith Designs Makes the Kind of Jewellery I Want to Wear Day and Night

It’s not often that I find a jeweler that really gets my style and look. Someone may have a nice piece or two, but not a whole collection.

That was, until I found jules smith designs.

With their smartly named designs and incredible materials and ideas, I have found a designer who I can count on making me look good.

Isn’t that a feeling that you want?

My lightning strikes sterling silver necklace is my favourite new accessory. I wear it with little black dresses and pant suits when I’m out on the town and with jeans and a slip of a sweater when I’m just out in the neighbourhood.

The mix of leaf and lightning is a fresh take on the fauna trend that is sweeping the country and the large heavy loop and wide figure eight chain keeps it from being too delicate and office-y.

Perfect.

It is a heavier weight than that necklace you picked up at the mall on the weekend. See? You can tell the quality of this one in its weight alone.

And I like that you can get different aspects of a collection – perhaps you like a certain design best in a bangle, or you want it in the form of a ring. And if you are the type of person who likes to match earrings and necklace, you can do that here too.

I love the wrap city collection with its cool city vibe, the something you sterling silver ring is modern and bright and the I heart – semi-precious pendant is both sexy and soft.

And if you’re more into gold, not to worry. jules smith designs has got you covered. They offer some of their jewellery in 14 karat rose gold or 18 karat yellow gold. I’m not much of a gold girl myself, but could definitely rock the triple crown ring in 14 karat rose gold.

Never say never.

Check out the entire collection here.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.