Fun Stationery, Personalized Gifts and Travel Accessories for the Frequent Flyer Can All be Had At Provence Gifts

Owner and Designer Pam Nooney has created everything you need to stay organized and in touch with her collection of goodies at Provence Gifts.

She offers a host of personalized that make a great gift or addition to your home or office. There are monogrammed picture frames, address books and photo albums and the Black Gingham Monogram Gift Set is especially nice. There is gift wrap and stickers, tumblers and embossers and in case you find yourself needing to fill out the tree this year – personalized Christmas ornaments!

I love monogrammed and personalized stationery – it is always a classic way to send a note of thanks and warm wishes – so I got the Patio Trellis Green Note Cards from Whitney English with Stephanie on the front. They are so fresh and lovely, I can’t wait to send them out!

I also love the Lime and Black Damask Monogram Checkbook Cover that is so modern and so much more exciting than those awful black nylon or leather ones that you get with your checks. The lime stripe against the black damask is dramatic and having my initials on the front makes me feel like I have my own little corporation – SLD Inc! Ooh la la. Finally, writing checks doesn’t feel so bad! There are lots of designs to choose from, so make a resolution to get a new one every year. We change our purses with the seasons, why not our checkbook covers too?

And since my fella and I are going to be traveling quite a bit these next couple of years, I couldn’t resist the Alligator Bag and Luggage ID Tag from Hype Strype. The pink, green and white stripes are ultra preppy but the smiling alligator is anything but. Why have plain ol’ luggage tags when Provence Gifts has so many fun ones to choose from?

One thing about these Hype Strype luggage tags – you have to write on them (There is no slot to keep a business card in, just in case those are the kind you are looking for).

I love what Provence Gifts has to offer – and all at prices that won’t break the bank!

I’m off to pay my bills and write some cards – in style!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.